Wednesday, May 4, 2016

We Stand Amazed

To read the original post on the Hungry for Life website click here.

I stand amazed in the presence, of Jesus the Nazarene.   And wonder how he could love me, a sinner condemned and unclean.

How Marvelous, how wonderful, and my song, shall ever be. How marvelous, how wonderful, is my Saviors Love for me.

The peace that has filled my soul from this experience is hard to put into words. The spiritual intimacy I have shared with my God, my team of friends, and the people here is really un-describable. We have prayed together. Laughed together, a lot! Shared together. Cried together. But most important, loved serving our great God together. We have worked very, very hard with gladness and joy.

Now I wonder?? How am I going to use this experience in my life?? How am I going to be able to share this with others in a way that will impact them the way it has impacted me?? Well I’m not really sure about that yet. But I know that God is in control and will show me how to use this for his glory. I have such a great faith in that.

Sunday we will return home to our everyday lives, to our routine.  We will have to incorporate this spiritual journey into it.  I know that we all pray that we can hold on to it and not let life and “routine” put it onto the back shelf.

Everyone is doing well and the team is great. Today we spent our last day in Membrillal working on the school. It is such a blessing we all feel at being a part of a project that is going to not only bring people to the message of Jesus Christ, but also bring up a new generation of believers to further the Lords kingdom.

After we returned today and washed the dirt out of our ears, LOL. We have all been in somewhat of a somber state of gratitude for a hard long week of work for our great God. Although our bodies are spent and eagerly await sleep. Ha ha. The sacrifice we have made for the Lord Jesus who sacrificed so much for us brings such great joy and spiritual tenderness.

To my beautiful wife Marla Marie, I Love you so so much and can’t wait to wrap my arms around you. Missing you has been really the only thing hard about this trip, but prayers have made it bearable. I want to hold you and look into your eyes. I miss Issy and Baby and even Ladybird too. God’s Blessings to everyone. See you soon.

Donnie









No comments:

Post a Comment